Terms and Conditions
Anyhours.co.uk website terms and conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Terms”) govern www.anyhours.co.uk (“the Website”). Please read these Terms and ensure that you have understood them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease use of the Website immediately.
- “User” means any person who visits or uses the Website;
- “User Submission” means any feedback, link, comment, code submission or other material of whatever nature that is submitted by a User to appear on the Website.
By visiting and using the Website you warrant that you are 18 years old or above who can form legally binding contracts. Any use of the Services by anyone under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited unless one has consent from his parent or legal guardian to enter the Terms and use the Service.
To use certain Services, you may be required to create an account (“User Account”). You agree to: (a) provide true and accurate information about yourself, and (b) in case of any changes you must promply update information about yourself to keep it true, accurate and current. You further agree that you will not create a User Account using any email address, phone number, or other personally identifying information that is not yours.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and User Account information, and you will also be held responsible for all activities that occur using your User Account or as a result of your use or access to the Services.
3. Use of Services
- In the event that Anyhours, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
- We may shutdown the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- Anyhours reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice to Users.
- These Terms govern the use of the Website by registered and unregistered Users. Such Users may not use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by Anyhours.
- Anyhours may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to the Website.
- In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Website.
4. Prohibited Conducts
In addition to the other restrictions explicitly set forth in these Terms, you agree not to:
- use any software, script, code, device, crawler, robot or other means not provided by us to access the Services, any Anyhours system, or Content, including coupons;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features on the Services;
- access or use the Services in any manner that may damage, disable, unduly burden, or impair any Anyhours networks or systems;
- create multiple User Accounts to circumvent any limitations on offers provided by the Services;
- engage in any fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise improper actions when using the Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any areas of the Services, or any Anyhours networks or systems, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with any Anyhours networks or systems;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with Services provided to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, spamming, crashing, or otherwise;
- engage in commercial use or distribution of any Services or the Content (including any coupons, offers, rebates, promotions), or copy or create any derivative work of any Services or Content; and
- use your User Account or the Services for the benefit of any third party.
5. User registration and User Submissions
- In order to subscribe to our newsletter, you will be required to register your email address.
- By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from Anyhours.
- You can stop receiving newsletter by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link that appears on the bottom of each newsletter. Registered users can unsubscribe from their account dashboard.
- You must not share your Account details to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has access to Account details, you must notify us immedietly.
- We reserve the right to disable your account, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- By posting any User Submissions, you represent and warrant (a) you have all right to such User Submission, including any third parties, or (b) such posted content is already in the public domain. You further represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognised by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity.
- Any User Submission you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant Anyhours the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- Anyhours has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any User Submission at any time and for any reason.
6. Anyhours Intellectual Property
- All rights in and to the Website not expressly granted to Users are reserved by Anyhours.
- You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view and print the content of the Website for your personal use only.
- You are expressly prohibited from:
- reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials any of the Website; and
- removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by Anyhours without first obtaining the written permission of Anyhours.
7. Warranties and Liabilities
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits Anyhours’s liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- Anyhours shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Website or the information provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Website or the information provided therein, or by Anyhours’s failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms.
- Promo codes on this site are provided to us by third parties and Anyhours does not guarantee that the codes are valid. You are advised to check any discounts have been applied prior to committing to any purchase.
- In no event, Anyhours be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, savings or business (whether any of the foregoing are direct or indirect), or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- The information provided on the Website by Anyhours is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
- Where the Website or any User Submission includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by Anyhour. Anyhours shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
- The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions or that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Anyhours expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Website or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of Anyhours and Anyhours accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Anyhours will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with merchants. You hereby release Anyhours from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a merchant, any action or inaction by merchant, including merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law.
- Anyhours will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it or to any email sent by Anyhours to you.
8. Data Protection and Privacy Notice
Anyhours is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of Users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the information provided to it by Users using the Website. However, Ayhours is not able to control the use by third parties of any information appearing on the Website.
Anyhours reserves the right to gather information relating to use of the Website. Please refer to our Privacy Notice for information on how your details are used. By visiting and using the Website you consent to collection and use of this information by Anyhours in accordance with our Privacy Notice and warrant that all data provided by you is current, complete and accurate and will be kept up to date.